The first 3 men that contacted me were not real people. They were scammers. After 2 emails there is a pattern. Their spelling is poor and they ask for your email address immediately. All three had telephone area code 437, coincidence? I don’t think so.
Most Shared Posts
- What makes you swipe directly on somebody? That they’re hot? Entertaining? Inoculated? Dating0 Shares
- The similarity in Relationship – To appreciate the fine and sweet music of life, your tuning a0 Shares
- The sad news is that it is impossible to do normal things that will culminate in your boyfriend love0 Shares
- When Falling In Love – Falling head over heels isn’t that difficult to do. Getting ourse0 Shares
- Great Tips for a Safe Online Dating Experience – Online Dating can be scary no matter how or w0 Shares